TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE.

3 posters

Go down

TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE. Empty TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE.

Post  grantus Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:27 pm

Ok folks, it has now come to the time where the TripleJack League shall re-open. Hopefully with a bit more success this time..

The TripleJack League is a series of Tournaments, run for ALL players, awarding points to players that place (1st, 2nd, 3rd). At the end of each season's matches, the top ranked players of the League will be invited to play in the final with the chances of winning PP!

This is great fun for all players, and generally played by some highly skilled players. Think you've got game?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way the TripleJack League will work, will basically be that I (or another League host) will post the time, and buy in (90% of the time 3k, the other 10% 10k) and give you a set amount of time (up to 10 minutes before the match is scheduled to begin) to post in here (just a simple "yes" or "count me in") to say that they will play.
All match times will be set to the "TripleJack time/clock" which you can locate underneath your Triplejack game window. (the clock is locacted just above the Prize Tournament window, where it says "Current Time: [date] [time] CST"

This is how the match will be set up.. For an example..
Season 1, Match 1: Dec 16, 4:00pm CST

Now.. Only players that have "joined" the match, by posted in this thread will be allowed to participate in the match. So please, if your are non PP or have not "joined" please don't even bother sitting down at the match table.

Each match shall be held in the Private Lounge named TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE.
The match table will be created BY THE MATCH HOST approximately 5 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.

For now thats about everything I can think of that needs to be stated. I shall edit this post with any more vital information on the matches..

Thanks guys, Good luck, and please.. JOIN UP!!!

Last edited by on Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:05 am; edited 6 times in total
grantus
grantus
Admin

https://tjleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE. Empty Re: TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE.

Post  grantus Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:29 pm

Obviously Season 1 Match 1 was posted up on the TJ forums, so the first match to be on here will be Season1 Match 2.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
grantus
grantus
Admin

Back to top Go down

TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE. Empty ok

Post  Ace_high_007 Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:46 pm

now i can reply Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing good job gran

Ace_high_007
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YP_eighteen18 Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Yes i won the last match!!!

When will be the next match? I wanted to join again next match to gain the highest points. Very Happy

YP_eighteen18

Back to top Go down

Post  grantus Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:28 am

lol I'm personally very busy at the moment with my tennis training, tennis tournaments, work and my band's gigs, but I'm trying my best to host at least one each day..

Hopefully ace_high007 and 5treeter can host a few, and I might start looking at hiring a few more hosts..

But I'm definitely sorry for not hosting enough, I will try harder..

For now.. Keep your eyes open for the Match announcements either by myself or the TJ admin's..

Good Luck on the tables!!
grantus
grantus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down