TRIPLEJACK LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Rules

Go down

Match Rules Empty Match Rules

Post  grantus Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:39 pm

TripleJack League Match Rules.

• ALL TripleJack Rules apply to the match.

• Under NO circumstances may someone play without having posted under the Matches thread.

• You must post for each Match, posting for one does NOT qualify you for them all.

• Be respectful of ALL players.

• HAND REVEALING IS NOT PERMITTED DURING THE HAND as it can be used as a strategy. Hand revealing may be done at the end of the hand only.

• ONLY official match hosts can host a match, any other games imitating ours do NOT count when it comes to points.

• Match hosts MUST create the table approximately 5 minutes before the match is scheduled to begin.

• The thread containing the up coming match WILL BE closed 10 minutes before the match is scheduled to begin.

• If a player is running late the will only be allowedFIVE MINUTES MAX to make it onto the table, any longer than that and they will miss out on the Match.

• If one single player consistently does not show up to a match, admin will consider banning them. so BEWARE.

• Matches WILL NOT begin with less than 4 players.

ALL Rules MUST be enforced. If anyone thinks of another appropriate rule to add, please let me know and I will add it. Please don't add it yourself without my ok.

Thanks,
Grant.
grantus
grantus
Admin

https://tjleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down